In our warehouse - should ship in 5-7 business days.
Learn about the adorably cute and sleepy tree dwelling mammal-the sloth Babies and toddlers will love exploring every vibrant page filled with playful tropical rainforest animal friends and fun sloth facts found under sturdy, easy-to-lift flaps perfect for little hands. A sweet and silly addition to your littles library collection
- Surprise and delight with bright artwork and fun sloth facts found under every flap
- Sturdy board book pages with thick flaps perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to turn the pages and read along
- Lifting flaps strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Bright and cheerful addition to your littles library collection Perfect for your little sloth fan
- Collect all the books in the series: What Is a Llama, What Is a Narwhal, and What Is a Flamingo