In our warehouse - should ship in 5-7 business days.
(This book cannot be returned.)
Written by a Tokyo local, The Independent Guide to Tokyo 2021 is the perfect travel guide in Tokyo - the most populated city in the world. With an immense amount of things to do, places to stay and places to eat, Tokyo is split into easy to understand sections in our guide.
- Neighborhood Guides - We split Tokyo into several different areas and cover the best things to do in each area, along with a selection of great places to eat and places to stay. We also cover day trips to locations further away, such as Mount Fuji
- Getting Around Tokyo - We cover trains and the JR Rail pass, the subway, buses, water transport, taxis and much more.
- Tokyo Itinerary - We've done all the planning for you. Follow our itinerary and enjoy - or customise it to your desire
- Shopping - From department stores to markets, we cover it all
- Culture, Customs and Particularities - Find out about what makes ATMs different in Japan compared to the rest of the world and how Tokyo keeps its population mainly Japanese.
- A Brief History - Our short and entertaining look at Tokyo's past helps you understand the city today.
- Music, Arts, Sports and Nightlife - Sumo match? Or a game of baseball? Or a really unique robot dinner show? We have it all.
- Dining - The best locations to sample authentic Japanese cuisine, as well as luxury and affordable dining options in the city.
- Seasonal Events - Every month has something unique going on. Found out what's on during your visit
- And much more