This is book number 20 in the Introductory series.
Whether you're a student or a trained professional, this book will be useful.
Formulation in psychology and psychotherapy is an important skill that is needed in clinical psychology, and many professional organisations require you to have this skill. This book will help you to start developing this critical skill.
- Do you want to know what formulation is?
- Do you want to how to formulation in therapy?
- Do you want to learn how the different therapies use formulation in their own way?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then this book is for you as you'll learn a lot of great in-depth information about formulation and its different approaches in an easy to understand way.
By the end of this book you will:
- What Formulation in Psychology is?
- Why Formulation is important?
- How formulation in CBT is done?
- How the different approaches apply formulation in different interesting ways?
- And much more...
If you're interested in formulation, then you'll enjoy the book
BUY TODAY TO LEARN ABOUT FORMULATION
Formulation in Psychotherapy Content:
This book includes information on the following topics:
- What is Formulation in Psychotherapy?
- CBT Formulation
- Case Formulation in Psychology
- Psychodynamic Formulation
- Systemic Formulation
- Integrative Approach to Formulation
- Formulation and Narrative Therapy
- Team Formulations
- Formulation Health Settings
- The Problems and Debates around Formulation
- And More...