Prepare yourself for a city of extremes: Dubai is home to the world's tallest building, the most gargantuan mall and the largest indoor ski slope. There are restaurants from just about every nation on the planet, beaches where both the bikini- and burka-clad relax, vast empty deserts and crowded urban backstreets to explore.
So where to begin? This book is a compact guide for visiting Dubai. Easily fits in your handbag with helpful maps for navigating.
Inside this book:
- Full-color maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 14 color neighborhood maps.
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
- Covers Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Burj al Arab & Around, Downtown Dubai, Dubai Marina & Palm Jumeirah, Abu Dhabi, and more